1. Choose the right domain name: Most domains will run from $9.00 to $13.00 yearly. Now, you’re saying to yourself, “Zap! How do I know what domain I should get for my business?”. Well, we personally always try to secure your business name with .com at the end of it. It’s clean and it’s an easy way to get direct traffic. If your business name isn’t available, we’ll work with you to find the perfect domain for not only SEO but for appearance.
2. Choose the right hosting: We’ll handle the hard work here but getting the right hosting for your company is the difference between your site being up 99% of the time and fluctuating between “Why isn’t it up?” and “What the bleep!!!!”.
3. Getting the right design; developing the right website: Your website is a long-term investment. Skimping on costs now could cause many more headaches in the future, depending on what your game plan is (or lack thereof) . Think of your website like a car. You want people to be impressed and more so, you want to know that your business is safe and sound.
4. Getting found! Doing SEO: If your website isn’t driving sales, you’re doing it wrong. SEO is the core to any business strategy and getting your website found daily on Google or Bing is a massive difference in potential profits. Orlando Florida businesses need all the advantages they can get in marketing and having the right SEO plan, will do just that. Create an advantage.
5. Keeping up with website maintenance: You don’t have the time to keep up with your website updates. Even if you do some here and there, you know that keeping your website fresh and constantly chugging along will continue to drive more traffic to your Orlando, Florida business website. We offer affordable packages for website maintenance that will you cheer in glee that your website looks awesome and converts!